Wednesday, October 10, 2012

These Letters Made Grandma's Day...they were sent to her!!!! :)

Dear Family-                                                                                                                  Sept. 26, 2012

   You all get a big letter!  :)  One other thing - If possible can you send me my red disc man, some batteries and some cds.  I can listen to hymns, Mormon Tabernacle, EFY & church artists.  I had a cd named Josh Wright that was piano that I'd really like or you can even burn me a few - I don't care and if you don't have time don't fret it.  I'll survive but it would be nice.  I'll just use some speakers of companions when I get to Houston or purchase a cheap pair in Houston.  I also love any Mormon tab.
   So yesterday Brother Rogers & Gerke along with President Hollister told me I needed a blessing.  So I gave in & got one.  The cool thing is that 19 yr old Elders grow up & become men in seconds.  Elder Baldwin anointed & Elder Brown sealed.  It was a neat experience to feel the priesthood power and the peace and safety I felt with all of them around me.  It just reminded me of how glad I am that my dad has always been worthy of exercising his priesthood and for Tyler and Tanny to always be diligent in being worthy when you are able to bless and be worthy to use yours.  Just like that Mormon Message - "Sanctify Yourself" -  Jeffrey R. Holland.
   Tanny - I heard you have a question coming for me!  I'm waiting for you letter!  :)  I'll write a bit more later after I see jness.   :)
   Well, I saw J-Ness.  She is doing great and her comp is darling.  She said it has been a long day but she is happy.  She said she hasn't really cried all day and so hopefully she can get a good night of rest.  She looks great though.  I got her some sour skittles just in case she needs a pick me up!  It was great to see her & have her so close.  Her companion is very friendly and seems to be a hard motivated worker.  :)  You can let Uncle Scott & Aunt Susie know!  Well tell Katie thanks for her dear elder - loved hearing from her & to have her phone on cause I want to call her if shes not at our house.  Deal.  This is important!!!  But Love you all - hope I can talk to you all/all of you.
<3, Me


Dear Grandma,                                                                                                                  Sept. 26, 2012

How are you doing?  Right now I"m sitting in the Doctor's Office.  It's 11:33 am on Wednesday.  This is the 3rd time I've been in the last 2 weeks so I'm done here!  haha  I'll write  whats going on in my email so you will read that before this.  There is so much I need to do before next week and not enough time to do it in.  But somehow I'll get it all finished...I hope.  :)  Umm...let me think.  Yesterday we played kickball with another district in our zone.  It was way fun.  It was our district against theirs.  It was super muddy so we were sliding around.  I did get the most runs out of all our district even going to make them loose cause the other district is 10 & all pretty athletic Elders!  We Hermanas held our own to say the least!  It was so cute/funny  cause Elder Brown dept yelling "Yes!  That's my sister."  :)  He is so great!  All of our Elders are.  I love them all!  But you probably say, "Kynsie - You love everyone."  :)  haha!  I really enjoyed the temple dedication.  We went to the three o'clock session & on Sunday!  I think that I saw 7-8 people with way bad bloody noses.  Probably cause of the weather changing.  Did you enjoy the dedication?  Did you walk through it before it was dedicated.?  Today, we are going to the temple for our last P-day.  I'm going to miss it so much.  I love going.  I think our teachers are going to try to come with us today too.  So that will be fun.  I am excited for Houston but nervous at the same time!  I love this gospel & I am so excited to go teach & start a new journey!  I hope you are doing great!  :)  Miss you lots & Love you more.  Tell me whats new or a fun story of your childhood/parents or something!  :)  Take Care!

<3 your hermana Kynsie

P. S. I saw Mr. Mendenhall & he said, "We miss you in Choral" & said, "We are banking on you coming back when you get home...You know that Right?"  & I said, "...Well I am banking on you letting me in!"  Love that guy!  There I go again!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment