Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas is coming to town :)

Hello Family! How are you all doing. Okay so before I forget...I will probably be calling around 1 or 2 here in texas...I can't remember how the hours work so maybe you can figure it out. Next monday, as it is right now I will not be emailing. I will try to find a computer on the 24th but there aren't any promises because who knows what will be open or closed. We have a conference for the mission next monday so my preparation day will be tuesday but I will try to find a computer so that we can solidify the phone call and everything. We are going to be able to skype. we found someone who is willing to let us use it. Yay and so get looking pretty! :) About the mail. You can probably just leave it as the mission office address. Transfers is on the 1st so its fine. I have been getting the mail. It is a little delayed but I get it so no worries about that. 

This email is going to be very short. We are trying to get something pretty fun ready to send ya'll. I want to send it today so that it gets to you, so excuse my lack of writing. :) I will also try to get the letters done this week but it depends because I have to finish a few things. Just so you know...I am sending you something that you need to open when it comes. Your little personal presents will be wrapped but I am sending you one of my favorite treats so when the package comes you can open it and enjoy the treat that will be on the top! :) You will have to wait to open the rest until christmas :) 

This week has been a bit crazy. All I can say is that I am grateful for all the unseen help that we receive as well as the power of the priesthood. I am grateful for the power of God. Things are really good and we have been staying busy. It was an awesome miracle on monday because we went and saw the P. Family. We taught a lesson and then on friday we received a call from them. They told us that they had been reading and praying every day and how good they felt. It was a change of person in the voice I heard over the phone. It was so fun to be able to see what a change can make when a person is reading and praying.

We also visited with Joana and Shane this week. She is doing pretty good. She is learning and we are working with her in setting a date for baptism. She totally wants to but she just wants to feel more prepared. So hopefully, it will be happening soon. :) 

We had a few neat little miracles of being in the right place at the right time. we went to this bakery and this lady said, hey you all used to come to my house in mexico. I got baptized but then I moved here. Can you come visit me on thursday? :) We were like yes! Also, we went and visited who we thought was a less active who came to church last week with her kids. Well it turns out that her son got baptized but she never did! :) She came to church again yesterday and also her son brought one of his friends. It was so fun to see them all there. I just think that sometimes Heavenly Father gives us so many miracles and it makes me so happy to see how he places people in our path when we are trying to do what is good and right.

I am excited to talk to you all next week! I think it will be really fun. It is crazy that it has been a year from last christmas. I feel like it just barely happened. Well I hope you all have a wonderful week and that everyone stays safe and doing good things. Hope you know how much I love you all. Take care and have a great week! Remember who you are and to whom you belong to.

Thanks for your email. Until Next week. Off finding the Tens of Thousands!
Hermana Rife

Ps: After planning one night, hermana hill and i started talking about weird things we used to do. I started telling her about how I would do stalls and weird things all the time with Jessica. I then thought..hmmm i wonder if I can still do it...well good news. I can! :) haha I know I know...I am weird. Well the good thing is...I got a picture...the bad thing is...I am not sending it can it is ugly...:D haha

Me eating Pan Dulce! Love it :)

Kynsie eating Pan Dulce!  "I love it! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment