Tuesday, May 14, 2013

AHHHHH!


I just deleted my whole email to you. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad. I am not writing an email today.
here are some pictures. I loved talking to you all. I am really sorry about the email thing. I don't have the patience or time to re type everything I said. I was a good email though.
okay. Love you all lots. Hopefully not much has changed since yesterday. Who knows by now. Kendra might be getting married kinley will probably be able to talk in chinese. Who even knew that she spoke in english. :) haha
Us at Just burgers. BEST BURGERS EVER. totally coming here after the mission
Sochie. she loves missionaries and always whats to wear our tags. When you ask her what her name is she always tells you Hermana. It is hilarious. She is so cute.
Us at our mothers day performance. We had to sing a silly song so of course we had to get sombreros and mustaches! :D they all loved it.
Thanks for all your love, emails, support, prayers. Everything. Love you all lots. Take care and I'm off finding the 10's of thousands. Remember who you are and to whom you belong to.
Funny story really fast. Last night I was talking in my sleep again and hermana crandall told me that I sat up and said. That was just a beautiful parable, just beautiful. We actually don't drink wine from a cup but water from tiny little cups and then I went off in spanish but she didn't know what I was saying. Funny Funny! poor girl. She has a crazy companion during the day and also at night.
Love, Hermana Rife

Mother's Day Performance
"We had to sing a silly song so of course we had to get sombreros and mustaches! :D they all loved it!"

Sister Rife and Sochie
 "She loves missionaries and always whats to wear our tags. When you ask her what her name is she always tells you Hermana. It is hilarious. She is so cute."


Kynsie enjoying a hamburger at "Just Burgers"
 "BEST BURGERS EVER. totally coming here after the mission!"


Two Beautiful Sister Missionaries at a Beautiful Texan Temple!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment